Thursday, April 28, 2005 Rowie loves Jay @ 10:59 PM.
Hai.. Just watched American Idol.. So sad...Constantine is out.. I think that scott savol should have been long gone!!! But I guess the American audience knows what they are doing. *neh... I doubt so..* If they can still keep scott and anthony, then something is wrong with them.. Even Simon agrees that Scott should go!!! Oh gosh... I don't wanna talk about it.. But I definitely think that Constantine has a tremendous potential to go out and sell records... He has great stage presence... And that aura about him when he sings.. Oh... he can really croon man!!!
Ok, enough about American Idol!! Wassup with the weather man... This is one of the hottest months in Singapore.. according to the news on channel 5 that is... I can practically feel the heat on my floor... *marble flooring lah* I can tell when the temperature is rising from my floor... Hee... :P Hai... I just hope the weather gets cooler soon...
Anyway, I started work already. It is great being back at work because I get to earn money and at the same time, pass time. But sometimes it can get really boring at work.. Especially when there are no customers.. And there is no paper work to do... It is great to be back at the same place cos I really like the boss and the people there. My boss is the greatest boss that I have ever met.. He is very generous and very friendly too... He is like a godfather to us... Although we are a very small company, *well my boss owns 3 stores in the same mall*, we still have a bit of office politics.. Well, now is much better, everyone is very nice to each other.. always helping out.. I still remember that I used to be the 'peace-maker'. Hee.. always... listening to both sides of the story.. Very interesting!!! Well, but now, i feel a bit off.. Although I am not completely 'disconnected' with what I do at work, I still feel out of place.. Like it is so different from the last time I was there.. Maybe I am just thinking too much.. Very soon, I will be back to the past... Well, anyway I am a very happy person.. So I should be able to get through this weird phase.. Oh ya... today I saw Ix Shen.. The guy from Channel U.. Haha... well, at Park Mall, I get to see local celebrities very often.. Like Fann Wong, Ivy Lee, Li Nanxing who smiled at me.. AND UTT who WAVED and SMILED at me!!! *gush gush* Aww... so sweet...
Ok, I think I shall not crap anymore... Oh.. Ya.. I have yet to email a friend in Spain.. Gonna do that now.. Hee.... *crosses my fingers*.. I bet Dier would want his email add also... :D