Monday, April 11, 2005

Hai.. the exams are coming.... Tomorrow is my first paper>> BP. Oh gosh!!! So fast! But i sure can't wait for it to end man! One more week and it is time to ENJOY :P The paper that I dread most would be IE. I hate econs.. I am SO not an economist!!! And wat's more.. IE is my last paper.. The DREADFUL paper... TERRIBLE.. I just hope that I get through IE man.. *crosses my fingers tightly*

I am supposed to be studying as expected again. But i am SO not in the mood... I feel like taking a nap since now is a nice time. Moreover, my air-con is on... COOL..... AND my bed is right beside me.. What a great temptation!! I think i need to move my butt to the living room to study!!! Then I will concentrate. But if i go there, the TV is there to tempt me!! OH NO... What should I do?? Maybe I should go to the toilet!! Hahaha.. :D

Hai.. I cannot wait to go watch movies, go shopping, work and earn some money.. So many things are awaiting me.. I guess that is a big motivation to get my stuff done rite??? *SIGH*.. Well, back to my books again!!!

Oh i dun think Teresa is seeing this.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERESA... I am sorry we cannot celebrate with you!!!!

Rowie loves Jay @ 6:35 AM.