Friday, April 15, 2005

Hai... one last paper left!!! I don't even feel like studying.. Last night, I slept at about 230 am... just to study MPW.. And I still could not remember one thing!!! And I woke up at around 6 am.. Tired!!!!! Very tired!!!! And to make things worse, my aircon broke down.. it was leaking and all.. Hai.. i was so hot that i used 2 fans!! hee.... too used to the aircon already!!! AND the aircon man is only coming on Saturday to fix it.. Luckily tonight my brother went back to camp.. So I am going to sleep in his room!! HAHA.... *wide grin*

Today I am very very happy.. But i shall not disclose why over here!!! Only 2 people know why.. But I wish this happiness would go on for long.... Cos it may just disappear and I will regret it. Some times I really regret not doing anything!!! Why do I still do things that I will regret?? I don't know honestly!!! Puzzled me!!! I am so happy.. la la la la..... * smiling in my dreams even* To give you guys a hint, to whoever may be reading this.. * hmm.. maybe no one is even reading this at all* I am happy because of something during my exam today!!!! BIG HINT....

Anyway, was reading the Jay Chou forum... This Jolin said that the song that Jay wrote for her was not good enough!! So she decided to leave it out of her new album.. I dunnoe if this is true.. But I was so unhappy loh!!! I mean.. she doesn't even compose her own songs and she can still go around critizing other people's work!! *BLEH* I think she is just BITTER JEALOUS that Jay has a new girlfriend that he really loves a lot... LOL.. Come to think of it, I think she likes Jay but Jay just treats her as a friend last time.. So it may be one-sided!!!! *Hmmm... something I am quite familiar with* Well, at least I don't hate the person if he finds a gf!!!

Actually, these few days I have been thinking about some stuff associated with Christianity! I have decided not to focus too much and get too personal with things happening between Jay and Beckham.. or it will seem as though I am idolizing them!! That was what one of my friend told me! So I have decided to change my perspectives on how I look at the both of these 2 talents :P. Now, I just admire their work.. and it is all in the name of fun.. Dun be too crazy about them.. Just listen to their music and watch his soccer matches for fun.... Heee.....

Ok.. i am in a super good mood today... *You never know what a smile can do to you*

Rowie loves Jay @ 9:30 AM.