Tuesday, April 05, 2005

WOW... I am done with my marketing and inter-econs presentations.. FINALLY.. But I still have nego left... :( I cannot believe that when everybody is relaxing.. I am still stuck with negotiation presentations.. Actually I am supposed to do my negotiation journal now.. But i am like super lazy!!!! *Watching TV* Hee.... I think I am going to stay up late tonight!!! I cannot stand my negotiation prof man!!! She is very bad at teaching and her class is SUPER BORING.. Oh prof ferrin.. how i wish it was u!!!!! *dreaming away* :D

After tml.. I will be finally free from all the project presentations.. Wah.. i think i have no time to study for my BP exam on Monday!!!! ARGH... I still got to read up my MPW text and i have not mentioned Econs.. Oh gosh.. I am having a 'panic attack'. So many things to do.. But so little time...

But looking on the happy side... In just 1.5 weeks more.. I am FREE.. free as a bird..... Exams and school will be over.. Time for me to go earn some money for my HONG KONG shopping trip!!!! Yipee *_*

Rowie loves Jay @ 1:07 PM.