Sunday, April 24, 2005 Rowie loves Jay @ 2:02 PM.
Hai.. I have started working already.. Straight after the exams on Monday!!! And I am already feeling tired... But I am very lucky that I am still working at the previous place.. Hey if anyone wants to buy furniture come to my store man!!! It is at Park Mall. I tell you our furniture is the best quality and we have the best service.... Hee.. Of course, I am in it mah.. And I am very patient.. I still remember I talked to the customer for over 2-3 hours.. But the customer was so nice.. Hee... The pay is also very good.. But too bad.. they are no longer looking for new staff. In fact, the store is overstaffed now....
Hmm.. I am glad that I have started working early. So that I can earn money to go to Hong Kong and shop!!!!! I really cannot wait for it to happen.. Another 1 more month.... Hmm.. Also, Mother's Day is coming. I must save money to bring my mum to a nice place to eat. And my brothers never want to fork out any money.. So in the end it is me paying for all their meals... So terrible rite?? And I am the youngest somemore... Hai yo yo....
Since the hols have started, I have not caught up with any of my friends!! That is bad!!! But I only have one weekday and one weekend off... So quite difficult to organize the time. Moreover, I end work at about 8pm.. Sometimes, my friends don't want to meet up that late too!!! Hai.. must go plan some time to catch up with my friends....