Friday, May 20, 2005

Hai... Today I was watching a taiwan drama series on VCD that my friend lent me... The title is 'Love Contract'. Aww.. it was so touching.. It is about these group of friends.. The main gal in the show's birthday wish is to fall in love. So the group of friends tried to sign a love contract with their senior, but secretly, not letting the gal know. They said that if he were to bring her out to the movies, they will help him to recruit ppl for his swimming team. So a love contract is signed... After a few outings, the guy starts to fall for the gal and that is after 6 episodes... But this gal does not want to accept him cos she has a huge scar on her body which is very ugly. She is afraid that if the guy were to find out about it, he will leave her.. so she tried to hide her own feelings.. But soon found out that she cannot hold back... They went through so much and finally decided to be together. But the gal finally found out about the love contract.. And left the guy, although she still loves him.. In the end... of course it was happy ever after..

This show is so touching and oh so sweet... I guess guys would not understand.. Everytime i watch this kind of show, it reminds me of how sweet love is.... Although i know that it is not real, i still choose to believe that this sort of things exist.... And somehow i know it does exist.... hai....

Anyway, I am leaving for Hong Kong in about another 10 hours... Can't wait.... Going to have a lot of fun.. and SHOPPING.....

I went on Friendster today.. and there is still no message from that person... *SIGHS* I guess the sign is right in front of me but I choose not to see it... I think I am ready to give up or will I?? I really dunnoe.. Well, I am not gonna think about this and enjoy myself in Hong Kong... SAYONARA......

Rowie loves Jay @ 10:33 AM.