Thursday, August 25, 2005

Wow.. I was supposed to blog on the first day of the new term in a new campus.. But well.. it is better late than never rite?? Anyway.. my first day was kinda funny. I went to the wrong class on the first day.... Well, actually it was like this... I saw a note that says that the class has been shifted to CR 4.1 but I failed to see that it was actually for Social Psychology class. So I went up to 4.1 There was a girl from China also waiting outside. So I asked her if she is in the intro to psycho class and she said yes.. SO we both sat there and wait for the prof to come.. But at around 11.55am, there was still nobody.. So i must have figured that it is not our class that has shifted... Hai.. so we both went back to 2.1... Hai... So paiseh.. But well, in the end, the girl called Ellie ended up in my group. She is quite a nice person, very sweet girl.... So I am glad that it happened... Ok, moreover someone was in the same class as me... At first i saw that person, G, and thought it was D. So I was kinda excited. But actually it was G. But I am also equally excited.. Well, I like my prof.. She is a Greek. She is quite funny and her lessons are very interesting!! =P Then came to my Ethics lesson.. Oh my, it was so boring man.. But the prof is really really nice... Like a nice grandfather!!!

Hai.. the first day was a mess.. I could not find my bearings and all.... But I was pretty happy that I sold off 2 of my books without having to queue...

Today was my '2nd day' in campus. Felt so much better.... Classes were great... Retailing was a very interesting class.. Something that I am quite interested in!! And today, I bumped into someone from TPJC which was so unexpecting. His name is Gab in short... He actually waved to me.. Well, not a frantic wave, but a short one, sorta like acknowledging me.. But it was quite 'refreshing' to see him... Still looked as good as before... Hope that I will bump into someone that I like or will like!!! Well, so far i am quite happy with my classes.. Of course, it is still early to say anything.. The stress, assignments, projects will rush in soon.... But i am keeping a positive attitude!!!! Actually I realised that there are a lot of exchange students this term... I kinda missed Vicens from Spain!!! He is so cute* as in gorgeous not as in ugly but adorable* and sweet.........

Well, my 21st birthday party is coming soon.. And I hope that my friends will come... and that it will be a good one.. Even though some may not come, I will still appreciate those that came!!! *Crosses my fingers tight* Hoping that it will be a good one!!!!! Well, till the next entry.........

Rowie loves Jay @ 2:40 PM.