Monday, August 22, 2005 Rowie loves Jay @ 2:49 PM.
Tml will be the first day of a new term in SMU... And moreover we are in a new campus. To be perfectly honest, I dun think it feels like a campus... I noe it is supposed to be a city campus and all.. but it does not have the atmosphere... The only I like about it would be the distance... It takes a shorter time to reach there and I dun have to change so many buses like before. Well, I have to be early tml or else I might just lose my way... Have only been to campus once to collect my new card.. So I am still not familiar with the environment...
Well, you may ask.. what am I feeling rite now?? Well, I am sorta excited but really not looking forward to it.. So it is kinda mixture of both.... Excited to see the new batch, the new campus, a new term. Not looking forward to it cos I love the holidays... I mean COME ON.. who doesn't!!! On Wednesday, I went out with Yihua just for some shopping.. And for the first time, I had nothing to buy.. Normally, I would come back with loads of stuff.. I couldn't even believe it! Well, in the end, I did buy sth.. And it was sth I really did not need.... It was a Korean Drama series on DVD.... called "SUMMER SCENT".. Oh i love this show... The pace is a little slow.. But I really liked it.. It is quite touching.... The story is mainly a romance drama. The guy's gf died of an accident and her heart was donated to a girl who was nearly dying on the same day. Then the guy and girl met up and when the girl saw the guy, her heart started beating really fast.. So she fell for this guy... Later on, she realised that her heart is actually the guy's ex-gf's. She was upset... She thought that she did not really love him and that it was the ex-gf that loved him.. Of course in the end, it is a happy ending... The girl's heart started to fail.. and she went through several operations.. and finally used an artificial heart of some sort. Soon when they met, when she walked past him, her heart started beating fast again.. And the show ended... I really want to tell my friends to watch this show... It is the only Korean show that I have ever watched man...
Anyway, I gotta go... Can't wait to blog about my first day at the new SMU city campus..... Hope it will be a good entry man....