Wednesday, September 28, 2005 Rowie loves Jay @ 12:41 PM.
Hmm... decided to kinda change my font.. Well, as always I dun really go update these stuff. Well, no one really comes check it out anyway.. It is more like for me to kinda write my feelings and all.
Well, last week has been one crazy week.. The busiest week I ever had.. Oh my gosh... I was staying up really late.. Studying for a test and coping with 3 group presentations.. It was NUTS!! Maybe other people would say "Ah.. I am worse than you. Sleeping late is nothing". Well, for me it is!! I have never slept so late for so many days before.. But I am glad it is over.. And I finally get some good rest.. Like last night, I slept at 11.30pm.. And woke up at about 11.30am this morning.. So it is about 12hours!!! WooHoo!! But today was like really really hot.. Went to Tampines Central to do some stuff.. And I was like perspiring!! Felt like soaking myself in a bathtub with cold water man!!! HOT!!!
Anyway, this past week, I have not been watching TV. But today I caught up, well sort of.. I stayed in front of the TV for HOURS.. I love that kind of feeling!! Sorry this really cool shark show on HBO....
Well, I think i shall end off here.. Till the next time..