Monday, October 24, 2005

All my mid-term tests are over... Yippee!!! Sigh of relief there for I was sick the past few days.. But amazingly I recovered quite fast... Which was great.. Hear hear for my immune system. Well, on Friday night, I went out with my colleagues for a dinner at Fish & Co at the Glasshouse. Always loved the ambience there. And I did not know that there was a live band playing there. Haha.. the funny thing that night was I had a sore throat and yet I ate fried stuff, plus I had a test the next day. What a rush!! Have never tried going out the night before my test.. Ever!! So it is my first here!
Anyway, during the dinner, we were talking bout lots of stuff. April talked about going to pubs and drinking. Well, there were 7 of us and 4 of them go to pubs regularly. Well, recently, they were all busy, so they have not gone for quite some time. So they asked us whether we wanted to go. Immediately, I said NO. It is just so against my beliefs.. I cannot understand why people go to pubs, when it really stinks.. I mean all the people smoking and all. Ai yo yo.. I have always attached negative notions to clubbing. And I am still proud of not going to pubs and drinking.. These are all damaging to health and life man!! I don't think I will ever step into one pub and I hope I never will. Some people associate clubbing with being cool and being hip.. Well, I don't dislike such people, but dun despise those who don't go!! *am I being too harsh here* *shrugs*
Then during the dinner, we talked about guys... Usual topic when you have a bunch of girls.. :P We were talking about romantic guys.. Haha... we were discussing who liked their boyfriends to be romantic.. I think all except one or two said they like romance. Ah.. kinda expected... Which girl dun really like their guys to be romantics. For me, I am a sucker for romance.. I have always loved romance movies and dramas... Guess I am just very sentimental... Love the fairy-tale romance, which I know in real life it never happens... But I always cling to the hope that one day, my boyfriend will be as romantic as in the movies... Still clinging on to it tightly!!!
Well, anyway, since I am on this topic, thought I should put out there what I feel about choosing a guy.. I used to thing that it does not matter what my criteria are, when I feel a strong connection with a guy, then its ok... Well, now, I have totally changed that attitude. Choosing a right guy is very important.. First, he must be a Christian! Second, he must not smoke, drink and go to pubs. Third, he must be loving, faithful and caring. Fourthly and lastly, he must either love sports or like to watch it on TV. *well, I am a sporty gal myself* Well, it may be tough to find a guy of all these criteria but at least I must make sure the first 2 criterias are met. This is very important!! I have always thought that when I go out with the guy, and even though we dun speak much, we still feel comfortable with each other in silence.. That is true connection or is it only applicable in the movies. Well, most of the time I am a gal with few words.. So that is why I like to feel comfortable even when we are silent.. Yes, I can be chatty at times, but that is when I am really in the mood. Well, I am sure this right guy is on his way!! *crosses fingers tightly* hee...

Rowie loves Jay @ 9:39 AM.