Monday, October 17, 2005

Haiz.. today is a sad day for me.. I don't know why but today I am really upset... Dun feel good at all. Dun feel like doing anything other than watching tv and sleeping.. No mood at all... Wanna stay in the room all day and do nothing... Plus today someone took my umbrella from church.. Went to church happily, though raining.. left it on the rack outside of the lobby where everybody places their umbrella.. And after the service, it is gone.. Plus it was raining so heavily. That got me upset.. I mean.. how can you take other people's umbrella and not return.. Moreover, it is raining so heavily, how am I going to go home like that???? ARGH.. i mean can't you tell that the umbrella is not yours.. Mine was quite different looking, although it was black in color.. After you realised it, you can return it back rite?? I mean so inconsiderate that person.. In the end, I had to wait for quite some time at the bus-stop before I can walk home.. ANd the rain kept getting heavier.. In the end, I couldn't wait and just ran for it... But that got me quite upset.. I was so pissed.. And the umbrella was very nice leh!!!!!!! I just hope that the person will now return my umbrella.... Hai....

But that was not what got me upset.. It just added to my sadness!!! Since diaries are supposed to be private.. I shall not say it here.. Cos anyone can read it here.. Not that anybody is reading it though... But I shall keep it to myself.. Maybe if i just sleep, everything will be fine... Tml I will be fine... Back to my usual self.. Haiz... Haiz....

Rowie loves Jay @ 8:16 AM.