Friday, November 11, 2005 Rowie loves Jay @ 4:49 PM.
Phew.. had a tough time trying to plan my courses for the next term!! At first I have so decided on the courses, then something happened at the last minute, that I have to shuffle my courses. Haiz.. I am just glad that was over.. So crossing my fingers tightly and waiting for the results to hit me..
Well, i have been pretty moody these days. Dun really know the reason why! Nothing has really happened to trigger such emotions. Guess it is just one of those days eh! Hmm.. been pretty busy lately with projects and all, having few hours of sleep. Could be the lack of sleep that is causing this moodiness in me. Life has been pretty normal.. gg thru the same routines everyday. The only cheery thing that is spurring me on would be looking forward to the day of Christmas. Christmas has always been my favorite festive season, not just because I am a Christian. It is just the best season of all. My colleagues @ AC used to tease me that I am the more 'ang moh' type.. Cos they all liked CNY and I liked Christmas. I have always been the different one at work.. I am English-speaking whereas they are Chinese-speaking, I am the shy kind of gal but they are all very out-going, I always talked about moving to Australia where they would wanna move to Taiwan and so on.. Haha.. Well, not that I am complaining.. Fully happy with who I am.
Was just thinking over some stuff the other time, I wonder if couples when they are together for some time, will they get sick or less interested with the other's looks or just that other person? Seeing some of my friend's relationships failing, the problem seems to be just somehow lost interest in each other, or they found someone else better. Like one friend, her relationship lasted about 3 years I think, and then they broke off because one found someone better. Sometimes I see some caucasian old couples, they are still so loving even after so many decades... It is just so cute.. Always look on the bright side of life --> this is my philosophy as well. So my smiles always come from the bottom of my heart!! :) Dun do those fake smiles just to get someone off my back..