Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Today is such a gloomy and cold day... Strong winds early in the morning.. Never fading.. Listening to Jay's songs.. Gets one engrossed.. Makes one melancholy.. Love his November Chopin.. Better than his 2 last albums... Must really listen to his lyrics and meaning behind it...

On to a lighter note... Went to school for only 2 hours for meeting... Quick one... Was so hungry.. that my tummy kept growling... Protesting against my mind of going on a diet.. Haha... At the strike of noon, I immediately checked my BOSS results.. And oh gosh.. internet is down... No worries with frens around.. I finally got all my courses.. Sigh of relief..

Wondering why I am writing in bits and pieces.. no continuous sentences.. Actually, I dunno why.. Just felt like doing it. :P Exams are just in one week's time... Gotta pop back to my studying.... Later..

Rowie loves Jay @ 8:19 AM.