Sunday, November 20, 2005
Yesterday, I had a really enjoyable time.. Early in the morning, I had to pop down to Metro to take note of their store layout.. And the gals had their lunches at Pizza Hut.. I think the quality of their food has dropped a lot... I did not eat cos I have to leave my stomach for a FAB meal later.. But i munched on Dove's chicken baked pasta and some of Elena's beef lasagne...Then I headed down to Acanthus to pick up some presents.. Aww.. so nice... Then busy me.. headed down to Swissotel's Equinox.. Oh my gosh.. the high tea was AMAZING... Felt like such a young tai tai there... A lot of ppl who went there were like the tai tais with their husbands.. I felt a little out of place.. But who cares.. Just go enjoy... Had a nice long talk with Regina... Must thank her for the meal.. Next time, I want to go back there.... The view is fantastic man... We were on the 70th floor and it was a great feeling.. But the escalator ride is horrible.. My ears nearly burst!! Haha... Later, we shopped around Raffles City.. I felt so relaxed.. Its been a long time since I last shopped so casually.. No worries for time... Just that I was wearing heels, and my feet were aching... Did not really buy much.. just kinda browsed... I bought a bag though... But had a really nice time.. Then, reality had to strike.. Cinderella is back to the real world.. I had to go home and work on my project.. Well, but living in the moment is still the most important... And that is what I aim for.. Just live in the moment!! Now.. back to work.. but with smiles... :P
Rowie loves Jay @ 8:54 AM.