Friday, November 18, 2005 Rowie loves Jay @ 1:40 PM.
Finally.. most of my projects are over.. Actually this term, I would say that it is quite relaxing cos I am only taking 4 CUs. Next term, no matter what I have to take 5 CUs.. so now I am cracking my brain trying to think of which courses to bid.. Haiz.. dun want to just bid anything that is available.... Frustrated at BOSS!!!
Anyway, on a lighter note, I finally bought Jay Chou's 6th album: NOVEMBER CHOPIN.. Oh my gosh, it is very nice!! His songs are still very much him, but there are some differences. I think he kinda changed the style of his songs... Quite a different him.. And in some songs, his voice is quite different as well.. Which is superb... I totally liked all his songs in this album.. I think his theme is probably: very melancholy songs... Nice... Here here to JAY CHOU... He is back with a bang!!! Whoohoooo...... AND the great thing is, only those who preordered Jay Chou's album gets a free poster. But when I went to HMV to buy, they gave me a free poster.. Haha... Oh yah.. I have to mention kudos to Jay Chou for winning the best newcomer award at Taiwan's Golden Horse Awards. I heard that the judges are very strict so to get the award on his debut movie is excellent for him.. Here here!!
Well, counting down, 2 more weeks to the end of the term.. FINALLY.. I am so looking forward for all this to be over.. I can go catch up on my sleep, catch up on the movies I missed, catch up with friends... Lots of catching up to do... And I cannot wait for SUNDAY to come.. Wake me up when Sunday comes....