Sunday, December 04, 2005

Christmas is drawing near.. My christmas tree is already up!! Woohoo.. *I'm dreaming of the white christmas..* Well, my christmas tree is up already.. It's a white one.. Color scheme is white and blue. Aww.. it is just amazing.. Just waiting to fill the bottom with presents..

Well, the retailing competition is drawing near... And it is going to be a very big event, with press even.. Oooh... But if I am ready, nothing can stop me... *I can do all things through Christ who strenghtens me* And my work is about to start.. Same job again.. but i really appreciate my boss and all the staff there.. It is like the job is always waiting for me to come back.. During the holidays, I always have work. No worries about income.. Now where can you get such things... I am really blessed... Regina always says that I am very lucky.. I call it blessed.. All my customers I get are really nice.. They don't bargain.. and it is easy to close a deal... Sometimes even huge deals... Amazing eh.. And I dun run into trouble with office politics.. Oh my gosh.. It is such a small company.. and there are office politics.. Phew.. then a huge company will be even worse.. But next year, I have to go search for an internship.. So no chance of working there anymore... But I'll never forget them...

Well, was being all philosophical today.. thinking about stuff.. Sometimes, my other colleagues get really nasty customers.. They think they are rich, they can do anything... But they dunnoe the truth... *THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE* No matter you are rich or poor, we all will be judged and we are all equal in the eyes of God. A king or a beggar will face the same judgment.. My boss always tells the other colleagues that we should all do good works in order to go to heaven.. Preposterous!! It can never happen.. Let me tell you why?? If you say that good works get you to heaven, how much is enough to get you to heaven? Once or for your whole life. You'll never know how much is enough to get you to heaven!! The only way is through believing in Christ.. That is the sure way to go to heaven!! AND THIS IS THE TRUTH.. Should go read "Heaven is so Real". This book is so frightening.. Because.. it talks about the real life account of a lady who went to heaven.. And she also saw what happened to those who went to hell..
But that doesn't mean that you should not do good works... Just that it doesn't get you to heaven!! Want to know more, ask me!! I wanted to put this up. Cos i care about my friends.. and i want them to know this before it is too late!! Dun squander your time on worldly things... These possessions will leave you one day.. It is your soul that will live on.. You choose if you want to go to hell or heaven.. Even a 'good' person can go to hell if he or she does not believe in Jesus Christ.

Rowie loves Jay @ 12:31 AM.