Monday, December 26, 2005

Well, Christmas day is over.. But do you know that there are 12 days to Christmas? Not just because of the song twelve days of Christmas.. The real reason is that the wise men took 12 days to find baby Jesus.. So there are 12 days of Christmas!! So I am not taking down my Christmas tree and leaving the presents underneath for 12 days.. Maybe I will just take out the chocolates... I am so happy that I received a lot of presents... It is a time of giving!!

Yesterday, went out with family for brunch at Hotel Rendezvous.. Wow.. just opposite my campus... *bummer* Well, the food was great!!! Wide spread.. and it was quite delicious... The only thing I disliked was that the restaurant was too cold.. *Brr..* Lucky I had a jacket on!! During the meal, a young chef tried to hit on me... haha... But mister u're not my type!! Sorry... And what's more, he did not see my mum with me.. Tsk tsk tsk.. luckily my mum did not see that.. Or else..... :P

After the meal we went 'window shopping'.. Well, I was not supposed to buy anything cos we were waiting for our post-christmas shopping.. but i could not resist it.. In the end, I bought a pair of shoes, a jacket and three tops... Oops!!! And we went Carrefour to get some groceries.. Some.. but ended up taking a cab.. Too many things... I bought a mini handheld game.. for $9.90 called Sudokuking.. Well, I can play that when i am travelling on the train.. Haha... Cheap and good..

After so much shopping.. I've still hadn't had enough.. By the way, there was this really cool shop i went.. Cannot really remember the name.. LPzone i think... Pretty cool clothes.. Should go check it out.. Bought 2 tops from there... NICE!! Cool staff working there too.. Guess it is sth like a hip-hop shop.. Not really that hip-hop.. Maybe grunge!! Well, whatever... I am definitely checking that shop out again...

Well, cannot wait for the next shopping trip... Before I return to campus!!!! *Bummer again* Well, gonna get back to my stuff now.. Merry Christmas everyone... :)

Rowie loves Jay @ 4:37 PM.