Sunday, December 18, 2005

Well, dunno what is wrong with my blog.. I cannot change color of my fonts.. The icon disappeared.. Haizz.. but i shall still continue even though it is black!!

First, i want to mention abt the retailing competition. Well.. We did not win.. But i felt that our presentation was very good.. Even Prof said so... Well, at first when the results were announced, I felt very disappointed.. then it soon got better. Then prof had to mention that he thought we would win.. Then the disappointment all came back!! But cheers to the 3 teams who won.. No hard feelings.. I guess we did not present what the judges wanted. Speaking of judges, there is one lady whom i totally disrespect.. She was using her hp during the presentation most of the time.. So rude.. Ppl spent so much time preparing for such an event, the least she can do is to pay attention.. I think some people go about in life being very two-faced.. In front of the media, they appear to act all noble and kind and so on.. Once the cameras are turned away, their true colors exude from them.. But i have to forgive her.. And just look away. Anyway...I was quite happy after the presentation because we got to take a lot of photos after that.. Well, we were like crazy. taking so many photos.. I guess that is the only thing that cheered us up.. I was quite glad that we got to take with guy A. But i still haven't got the pics from Elena yet.. So wait for her to come back.. Anyhow, it was a nice experience..

Well, christmas is coming up soon.. Next week.. Preparing for my X'mas gift exchange.. So I am making my own christmas cards for my friends.. Well, did not want to buy cos I felt like doing sth creative this year... Still working on it.. Thinking of drawing them personified... So I have to work hard on that.. Decorating the card is another tough job.. Wanted to do some pop-up things.. But I have lots more to practice.. haha... Well.. I guess i have to stop blogging and get on with my cards..

Merry Merry Christmas everyone.. May the love of God be with one and all.....

Rowie loves Jay @ 11:54 PM.