Monday, January 16, 2006 Rowie loves Jay @ 11:26 PM.
Well, these few days have been going pretty smoothly for me.. The past few weeks have been pouring.. Makes people kinda melancholy.. But I love it.. Nice to huddle under the comforter. The sun is finally back recently.. Dried up all the rain.. lala.. Well, feeling good about myself... Happily watching TV and studying.. Yes I said studying.. What to do when this term's courses are quite tough!!
I wanted to blog about the 9pm show: Love Concierge.. Oh my gosh.. today's episode was kinda sweet and mushy.. Jiekuan and Ruyi were so loving.. But tml's episode has to ruin it all.. Haiz... Jiekuan is such a great guy!!! It makes him sorta unreal!! Too perfect, too loving, too attentive.. too much of everything.. But he is kinda indecisive in certain things.. But he is still oh so sweet.. And that stupid guy Jieming or sth.. the bad guy in the show is so wicked!! Well, back to the actors in reality.. Thomas Ong looks so handsome even at his age.. He really ages with charm and charisma... And the clothes he wore overseas in the show.. Really makes him look dashing... (eg. the outfit he wore while getting his portrait done with Ruyi).
Ok, enough about him.. But everytime I watch the show's ending where they show clips of the drama, I loved the last part at the carousel.. Oooh.. I always loved those things... It just has this fairy-tale romance about it.. Maybe it is more of innocence and purity.. Like a little child.. But I like the idea of getting proposed at a Carousel.. Imagine your future husband booking the whole theme park at night.. Of course, not just any theme park.. Those really nice ones.. with the whole ambience and lighting and all.. WOW!!! Cos that just happens in movies or dramas.. But no harm harboring such a thought yeah.. *DING DONG DING DONG* Back to reality! *SNAP SNAP*