Monday, January 02, 2006 Rowie loves Jay @ 11:43 PM.
Wow.. 2006 is already here.. Tml is the first day of the new term.. Gonna go retire for the night soon!!! I can't believe 2005 has passed so quickly!!! What a year!! Time for resolutions?? I already made mine.. But its too personal to put it up here.. On New Year's Day, went to church!!! I have always wanted to put this up in my blog.... There is a Gu Tian Le junior in my church!!! Oh My Gosh... Really look like... No kidding.. I went to look for pics of Louis Koo.. And I am really not kidding, the guy in my church really looks like him.. Only shorter and younger... I think he is younger than I am.. Probably one or 2 years younger!!! He always comes with a family.. But none of his brothers look like him.. So not sure if that is his real family.. They just really dun look at all alike.. And the age difference is like too much.. Well, anyway.. I hope to see him around in church!! I think he is called Gerald!!
Well, my christmas tree is down already. Wanted to leave it till 5 January.. 12 days of christmas! But mum says to take it down... since i will be busy with my studies.. So down it came!! Well, New Year's eve was my last day at Acanthus.. Dun think I will be going back there soon.. Cos I am doing my internship this summer term.. So I guess I will see them during Christmas.. Maybe I wun get invited back.... Well, see how it goes.. But Rach wants me to come back to Acanthus for my intern.. Hmm.. thinking long and hard.. I have decided not to do that.. I need to look for other prospectives.. Acanthus was never a full time job for me.. More like a part time.. I greatly appreciate them having me back!!! But.. its time for me to move on.. Will miss everyone there though!!!
Well, to cut things short.. I hope tml will go on smoothly... I wun feel tired.. And the new day will go on great!!!! *Takes a deep breath* Go Go Jia You!!! :P