Thursday, February 09, 2006

Finally, the crazy week is over.. Of course there are more to come.. Well, an interesting happened on Tuesday during project meeting.. We were trying to work on Apple.. Oh my gosh.. that was like a super super tough case man... We were trying to figure out one thing... And finally we decided on one suggestion.. Then we started to doubt that suggestion after much discussion.. It was so chaotic cos we all wanted to go home.. One of my group mates, Andrea, had to talk to his brother on MSN in Italy.. Oh my gosh.. and it was so funny the whole chaos.. In the end, we just stuck to that suggestion.. Although i think our presentation did not go that well, or up to my expectations, I am just glad it is all over.. And I dun have to talk about it anymore...

Well, this week was one crazy week.. Did not have time to prepare for classes like the readings and so on.. Not really prepared for class and so on.. I hope to catch up with all my work over the weekend man.. Anyway, why I wanted to update my blog cos last night I had several dreams.. Some good some bad... But just one of a little significance to me deserves a bit of attention/remembrance.. In any cases I am always happy with my dreams.. I think I have a super vivid imagination.. Some of my dreams can become drama serials!! So here goes:

Dream: It started off in this chalet like building with a few stories high.. Probably 4 or 5 stories high. It was at night.. And my family and friends were all in my apartment. We were on the highest level. There was this group of dancers downstairs performing.. So we were looking from the balcony down at their performance. If you were to offer them some amount of money, they would go to your apartment to perform in front of you. I'd always found them dressed very scarily. Well, there was this friend called Joseph at my party too. We were talking and sparks kinda flew. But I dun want to get involved with him cos I was like looking out for greener pastures *(in other words, better prospects). So I kinda gave him that idea as well. So of course, he was disappointed.. Then I think while I was talking to Joseph, someone arranged for the group that was performing to come up to my apartment to give me a shock.. So I realised that there was no more music downstairs and went over to the window to look.. Then I saw one person from that group behind my glass sliding door.. So I was very scared (dunno why though) and tried to shut the sliding door.. And they started to try to block me from closing, so someone put his hands at the door and I just tried to shut it.. and even slammed against his fingers.. But at that time, I was very very scared already.. In the end they managed to get in. and they were in the living room.. They were dressed in gothic clothes.. thick make-up, dark nail colors.. Then they were performing a sorta like taunting, ghost-scaring kinda dance.. Dun really know how to describe their dance... Luckily, Joseph was beside me.. So I grabbed his hand and tuck my head near him.. It was kinda comforting to know he was nearby. After that group left, he left me his mobile number (funny though, he was my fren yet I dunnoe his number, but this is just a dream, so it can be quite impractical). And he wrote on the paper, that he will always wait for me.. AWWW.... so touching rite... Then I decided to call him the next day.. and like get together.. Haha.. End of dream!

Well, this is like typically those low-rated dramas storyline.. haha. and this is like one episode from that drama.. Haha.. Ok, Tp is going to say I am very 'kuniang'. But well, this is called romance... Girls should like a bit of romance rite???? Maybe tonight, there will be a next episode eh.. We'll see!!

Rowie loves Jay @ 10:23 PM.