Monday, March 20, 2006 Rowie loves Jay @ 12:03 AM.
Another entry from me.. so fast eh.. Well, can't help that there are so many events happening in my life now.. Just attended a wedding dinner. It is one of my Sec sch fren's wedding.. She looks so gorgeous.. Wow.. I guess a bride always looks the prettiest when she puts on a gown.. Love her wedding photos as well.. She looked very happy in it.. So I sincerely wish her all the best.. The groom is also quite good-looking!! Haha..
Well, before going to her wedding, was thinking of what to wear... Eventually I decided to wear a black dress. The one I wore to my JC prom.. Haha.. In the end, all my frens wore a black dress loh.. But when I was waiting for them at the MRT station, everyone was staring... Ok lah, I know I look pretty.. :P I felt so out of place and so HOT.. I WAS PERSPIRING! In the end, we took a cab there. We were quite early.. But we just sat at the lobby and chatted. It was nice to talk to them.. Its been a long time!
Well, the banquet was quite alrite.. But when we were at about the 4th course, we were all so SUPER FULL... Couldn't eat. Plus.. a REALLY REALLY CUTE waiter was serving our table. Well, he is not gorgeous cute, but more like adorable cute. The shy shy type.. Plus his name is Jeremy. I dunno what is with that name.. Somehow, I seem to know a lot of guys with that name.. Maybe cos it is common lah! *Duh*
Being in a wedding always brings sweet feelings.. The songs that they played were really nice. My frens say that the songs were very sad.. Hmm.. but I kinda liked it a lot.. Very sweet and romantic.. Then Mr Bok was rambling about how much he wanted a garden wedding.. Actually I love a garden wedding as well.. In truth, I love to have a church wedding.. But I dun think I can get my wish.. I want to have it in those kind of chapel wedding. But I dun belong to any church with a chapel.. My church is very modern.. So I guess, 2nd alternative is garden or maybe beach.. I think I watched too much movies.. Well, next blog, I shall reveal how I want my wedding to be and what songs I want to play during the dinner.. Hee..