Friday, March 24, 2006

Ok.. me and my dreams again... Back with a new one today.. I just had to put this down because it was a bit weird and funny to me! Here goes:

Well, all the ppl in my dream were mostly from SMU.. with a few exceptions of ppl from my sec sch.. I can't remember the full details though.. I remember it started in a classroom atmosphere.. We were talking about this coming event which is going to be held at a water theme park. There will be some award ceremony for outstanding athletes in SMU and some water-related competitions. I think me and my gal pals were discussing what clothes to wear and so on... *come to think of it, so high-school loh :P*... Then it was finally the day to go for the event. Out of nowhere, I drove (in my dream i have a car.. cool) to the event with a baby. My baby!!! I have a baby in my dream. Then I put my baby in the pram and pushed her through the crowd and sat with my frens.. Everyone was so shocked.. Even my frens... They asked me since when did I have a baby? I dunno if i replied.. can't remember... Then a lot of talk was going on.. But I just soaked in the sun while MY baby was sleeping.. Haha.. END OF DREAM!!

OOh.. another short dream I had was that Jay Chou was going to get married to Patty Hou.. They were like trying on gowns and all that.. Dunno why I was there and I can see them trying on.. Then like suddenly I was transported to their wedding dinner.. They were shaking hands of ppl coming into the ballroom.. they looked so lovey-dovey together.. Haha..:P Good choice for Jay to DUMP jolin..

Super weird dream.. Actually there are more details.. But they are small small details which do not need to be mentioned here!! Haha.. Wonder what is with my dreams recently.. Marriage, Baby, Guys.. Haha.. Maybe just the events happening around me now.. And ppl talking to me about relationships.. So that is why.. my mind is bombarded with all these.. and my dreams end up like that.. But I am not complaining.. Sweet dreams are always nice to have!!

Rowie loves Jay @ 12:21 PM.