Sunday, March 19, 2006

Today we celebrated Dove's belated 22nd birthday!! We ate at Cafe Cartel.. Wah.. the breakfast is bad man.. Even McDonalds is better.. Cartel's food is so cold.. Not very tasty.. And what more, they are charging us 10% svc charge.. Ai yo yo.. But nevertheless, it was nice meeting up with everybody.. But too bad, it was kinda short.. We did not really get to talk for long.. Maybe one day, we can have a chalet.. Then we can all sit down and chat whole day long.. :P Forgot to bring camera today also. haiz.. After that, we went shopping.. Or Uli and I used to say.. "aimless walking". Did not really see anything to buy.. Even though I saw, it was rather expensive.. Actually it was not that expensive.. Just that I wanted to save up till after the internship, then I buy.. Broke liao.. But I eventually bought two tops.. And guess where it was from???? METRO.. Can you believe it? METRO leh!! Actually I wanted to buy some tops from S&K.. But dun have my size.. But it is quite nice leh.. I think I shall go to another outlet and buy.. Dunno when.. I hope soon.. Wait later i go back, they dun have already.. I will regret it ah!! Hmm.. I think I shall go the Bugis one..

Then when we came home, I had a long nap.. And I actually had a dream.. Haha.. So here is my dream:

It started in a mall. I was shopping with Dove. I think it is Tampines Mall. But we did not got to S&K. I think we went to Mango, Topshop (even though Tampines dun have it) and Fox to look at stuff.. And also, I wanted to buy a few tops after trying.. But they dun have my size.. So we shopped till night time, and we decided to go home. So we took a bus.. And the funny thing is Dove and I were both taking bus 72. It was very crowded.. Before our stop, we pressed the bell. But the bus driver just drove past our stop.. A lot of people wanted to go off at that stop too.. But the bus driver just drove past. We were so angry and kept pressing the bell. But the bus driver ignored us. So irritating. So we kept pressing the bell till the next stop which was super far away!!! Then Dove and I went down.. We decided to take a cab home. But there was no cab.. And a funny thing happened. We finally saw a cab, we flagged it and it was stopping for us. The door was unusually low. So we had to bend quite low to get in. And when we got in the cab, it suddenly became a bus.. Super weird.. And Dove suddenly disappeared.. So I was alone.. I asked the bus driver if this was the way back to Tampines. He said yes. I asked him how much is the fare.. He was trying to be funny and he said $7.50. I said where got so ex. Then he just laughed and said.. oh.. it is $1.80. i had no change so i had to ask the ppl in the bus. And I saw some local mediacorp actors in the bus like Adam Chen and the cute guy who is from dunno NUS/NTU that acted in the NKF show with Joanne Peh one. But in the end, I changed money with a primary school boy. Too shy to ask the two guys.. Haha.. When I put in the money.. I went to sit beside the cute guy from NUS/NTU.. Hee.. Cos Adam Chen put the bag on the seat beside him.. Then before I can go on with the dream.. I woke up already to go to the loo!! HAIZ.... :P
Maybe if I continue with the dream.. I will be talking to that cute guy or sth mah.. Ai yo yo.. See lah.. I drank too much water when I went home.. Too thirsty today.. Weather so hot somemore..

ok till my next dream then... Hehe.. maybe one good one tonight... or even a continuation!!

Rowie loves Jay @ 12:15 AM.