Wednesday, May 10, 2006

It's been a while since I last posted!! Well, it's me and my dreams again.. I am working now (internship) at Philips.. Busy like anything man!! The first week I always went home on the dot. 2nd wk was a little later. This week been going home at 7 - 8. Haiz.. Everytime I reach home, I will watch TV and sleep early.. So I barely have time to come online!!

Anyway, actually whenever I blog about my dream, it is not solely for people to read it.. But mainly for me to remember them.. So here goes my last night's dream.

The people in my dream were people from work, my friends, some people from my uni and some others I dunno. Well, I was going to work one day. While I was walking to my office, someone approached me and asked me to tell him what HR is all about? *Wassup with the HR stuff* As I was thinking of how to answer him, he took out a small pen knife and grabbed my left wrist and slashed a couple of times. I tried to struggle, but he grabbed my hand so tightly I could not let go. So naturally my wrist was bleeding.. But I did not faint though! I screamed and some people came to my rescue.. After breaking free, I ran very quickly to my office. But he gave chase.. Soon all my colleagues were surrounding me and they tried to protect me from this weird fellow with weird eyes I must say. Someone called security and they sent him to the police station. But when he left, one of my colleagues told me he had a weird feeling about this guy and asked me to be careful. He could be a stalker that knew where I lived. So after hearing that, I decided to stay at someone's place for a while.

After work, the whole setting changed. My colleagues were no longer in the dream. I somehow met one of my friends from uni, WP, at my office's gate. I asked him if I could stay at his apartment for a couple of weeks till this thing was settled. He said yes. At the gate, I bumped into another guy from my uni on his bike with a bunch of other frens. So I acted sad and in tears. *So fake* He saw me and stopped and asked why I am so sad. So I showed my cuts on my wrist. Then next day, I shifted to my fren's house. WP had a store selling clothes and all that for both guys and gals.. Quite big store. So I decided to go and help. *Funny thing is in my dream I suddenly wasn't working at Philips anymore* But as I was new, I wasn't given much to do. In WP's apartment, there lived many people. Very big house!! The guy on the bike was there and some other people that I dun really know or can't remember clearly. Here comes the very drama part: Back at the house, I kept bumping into the guy on the bike and we kept acting very shy around each other. WP told me that he liked me, but at that time, I was attached. But after a few days, we broke up. The bf in my dream did something bad I think. So I was quite upset and did not really come out for dinner!! :( So the guy came knocking on my door, and tried to console me for a couple of days. He knew that I broke up with my bf. Then before anything else can happen, I WOKE UP.... Haiz.... :P

Actually there are more details in my dream. But they are just minor minor details.. Like how Yan Xing Shu from Taiwan was part of my dream and one of the frens living in WP's house. But he did not play a key role. He merely said a couple of words and that is the last I saw him in the dream. But nice to know I have a vivid imagination when I am asleep.. Haha.. Bravo to my sub-conscious mind!! Haha... :P Hope there is a continuation tonight!!

Rowie loves Jay @ 10:45 PM.