Thursday, June 22, 2006

Finally, I set myself down to blog... The title of my blog is memories.... I would say that I am a very sentimental person.. But I dun easily show my feelings to people.. I like them to always see the happy side of me... You know... if one of your fren is blue that day, the others will either try to cheer her up or feel a bit blue as well.. I wouldn't want my frens to feel blue becos of me!!! So seldom will my frens see the sad side of me..

Today, I was just watching bits and pieces of a drama/show.. It was so touching!!!! I cried/teared a few times.... Actually, I cry very easily when I am watching shows that are very touching... Awww.... But I like to cry when I am watching them alone... But those tears are tears of awe and happiness, and it's nice to feel melancholy once in a while. To me, it is quite a nice feeling... Not sadness... I rarely cry in public though, only maybe twice.. But not in front of strangers of course!!! Just my frens... Normally the tears will linger till the next day... And I like to keep it that way..

On to some cheery stuff... Today, I had a happy time at work.. But I still cannot wait for this internship to end... Today, my colleagues kept teasing me... And they keep like introducing the staff (guys mostly) at Philips to me. But I kept saying they are not to my 'taste'... They said my standards are very high... But come'on.. Look around, there aren't really any good looking guys around.. Ok, you must be wondering, we can't be that shallow... But plss..... these guys are much older than me man!!! But guess what, I bumped into a good-looking guy. He works in another department & at another floor... I usually see him while we are knocking off.. He always walks with his fren to the MRT station... And.. he also takes the same train as me.. But I dun really noe where he gets off though... He looks around my age or so... But he has a nice-build body.. Not bulky muscular kind.. But one look and u can tell he is the sporty kind.. So at least there is some eye-candy for me to look at when I am feeling so tired after work!!! :p

It is off to bed for me!! Early you must say.. I am still not used to waking up early.. So need a lot of sleep... Zzzzzz....

Rowie loves Jay @ 10:55 PM.