Sunday, June 18, 2006

Was just looking at old pictures... Reminiscing the good ol' days!!! Great memories to savour every day of my life... These days.. Been keeping busy with work.. Yesterday.. we just had an open house.. I was roped in last minute, on Friday to help out... It was great though.. I met a couple of new people.. On Friday, I had to go attend a briefing... I didn't really know anyone there... So I just sat with my colleague to await instructions... They were so busy doing their stuff so I was left alone sitting there looking at 2 grown-up man kicking a football towards some mini inflatable goal-like thing... Suddenly a guy, J, just sat beside me and asked me to go join them kick.. He is my new "fren".. Haha.. actually we are not really friends lah.. Maybe an acquaintance.. *shrugs* Later he left and came back with some signs to be pasted up later.. And again he sat beside me.. and we sorta chatted... He needed some help to paste up signs.. SO.. I and another guy, M, helped him. It was quite fun though it was really hot that day plus I was wearing jeans and a long top.. So that added to the heat... But the 2 guys were really funny!!!

Come Saturday.. we had our event.. We came like really early.. 7.30 am on a Saturday.. Can't believe it... Anyhow.. I took a cab... Did not really have time to chat with J and M... They were really busy running around.. Plus I had to help out with some other matters too.. When the event started... I had to go paste up some drawings... Then i realised I had nothing to do.. So I just sat at the Mcdonald's booth and drank water... Another guy.. part of the organizing committee.. came and sat beside me... Asked me if I am ok.. So I said yah.. He is also a really nice and funny guy... Haha.. SO in the end, we ended up distributing the food to the kids.. And guess what a balloon clown came.. Kids swarmed to him.. As he quickly and nimbly crafted the balloons into different items... Flowers, bears, swords, etc.. I said I wanted a bear but did not dare go ask him cos the kids were still bugging him.. So the guy helped me to ask for the balloon.. But there were too much kids.. So i did not get my balloon.. But after like half an hour or so.. I got my balloon.. The guy remembered.. Awww.. so sweet... Well, this is one day to remember.. I met a couple of nice people... J, M and L.. Life isn't that boring at Philips at all.. But after the event, I wonder if life will be interesting or busy again!!!! :P

*P.S. Dove, I am going to buy the He Jun Xiang VCD or DVD... SCV is superbly slow man...*

HOPE ENGLAND WINS THE WORLD CUP!!! Though I think they are starting out really slow.. HAVE FAITH ALL YOU ENGLISH!!!!! I TOLD YOU BECKS IS GREAT..... HIS PRECISION HAS NEVER BEEN THAT DEADLY!!! But Crouch is a real let-down.. Ericsson should have taken in Defoe man... Haiz... ENGLAND U WILL MAKE IT.. DON'T LET US DOWN... THREE LIONS ALL THE WAY.......

Rowie loves Jay @ 9:44 PM.