Friday, July 21, 2006

Today was an unbelievable day! I chatted with a new friend at work.. Well, actually he is not considered a friend yet.. Cos he does not even know how I look like! He told me to say "Hi" to him when I see him.. But knowing myself, I dun think that will ever happen! It's kinda fun and interesting actually to keep things this way, well at least to me.. Haha.. :P

Found out he is the Basketball captain at work. Pretty cool... Sporty fellow... Guys should be sporty... Dun be always staring at the computer playing games... :P There was one time, my colleague told me that her husband don't like to watch soccer. So she ended up staying up or going out with her brother to watch the matches during world cup season! Ai yo.. if a guy does not like soccer its ok.. But at least he has to be interested in one sport rite? So I asked her what her husband watches? She said he don't like to watch any sports games... To me it is weird, maybe because my brothers and all my guy friends all are quite sporty.. Or at least they watch sports games! So I have never met a guy quite like my colleague's husband! Oh to sidetrack a bit, there was once I bumped into the guy in the train. I got a pretty close view of his WATCH.. Pretty cool watch... Recently, have been into watches.. So was looking at it.. It had a thick leather-like strap.. Very nice.. I saw a similar one once on TV, in a movie.. Thought it was pretty cool... So now.. I am back to liking thick strap or big face watches!! Haha... :P

Rowie loves Jay @ 10:19 PM.