Friday, August 25, 2006

Today I went SHOPPING!!! Bought a lot of stuff.. There were sales everywhere... So very "hua suan" the clothes I bought... Today, I bought a bag... Haiz... even my mum says we can open a bag store! Haha.... Ok I promise not to shop for some time! :P And Dove very funny, not suppose to buy things... But going out with me, she will always get tempted to buy things.. But she really bought a lot of super super "hua suan" and nice clothes loh.. So it is a good thing going out with me.. Haha...

Well, it is the end of my 1st week in school... Hai yo.. the first day was quite alrite... My prof asked us to draw an animal that represents us.. Normally, I would draw deer or rabbit that sort of things.. But this time I drew a Dolphin.. I really like dolphins.... One day, I want to go overseas to those places where I can swim with them. I also like to watch them perform..The other time I went to Perth, wanted to touch the dolphins.. So we drove down to the beach early early in the morning, during WINTER some more.. But we waited and waited and waited... But they did not come up to the shore.. Haiz... But this kind of things, must count on your luck.. Sometimes they will swim up to the shore.. Sometimes they don't.. Haiz.. next time I guess! Then when I went home that night after class, ALL my MSN emoticons disappeared.. Boo Hoo.. So sad.. Cos got the Jay and Rain icons.. Haiz....... Lucky I finally got them back.. Thanks to my fren!!

Haiz.. I will be super busy this term. Looking at the schedule...This term I have only 4 courses.. I am quite happy with my time-table... Now I have a 4-day week. But I am very sure I will go back to school every day.. But plsssssss leave my weekends alone!! :P I was just telling my frens.. I feel so old in sch.. Haha.. cos there is the new batch of freshmen.. And I heard from Dove that the intake is 1300+. Wah... so many people.. Study rooms and library will be packed man.. And they are all so young.. So makes me feel old... Haha.. when we introduce ourselves in class, I would be like.. Hi, I am a 4th year business student.. when the others are like 2nd or 3rd year... Haiz.. "lao le"! But at least I am still 21 years old for another 15 more days.. Haha... *Dove, BIG HINT AH... U noe ah... what I want for my B-day rite!* Hee....

Rowie loves Jay @ 11:01 PM.