Thursday, August 10, 2006 Rowie loves Jay @ 10:43 PM.
Tomorrow would be the last day that I will step into Philips! I am glad that I dun have to wake up early anymore... So today I was in a rather low mood! I think my colleagues can tell... Cos I did not really chat much with them.. Plus I did not join them for lunch. Today had to go back to sch to sign off my resume.. So met Dove for lunch.. Was a rather short one though cos we were in a rush.. Did not have much time to chat too... But it was great meeting her... "Nan de"... I wonder what my mood will be tomorrow.. When I chat with friends, they all say that I must be happy to finally end my internship.. Yeah... in a way, I am.. But deep down I know why I am feeling down.. Maybe I'll feel much better after I sleep it off. After this, I don't think I will be going back to Philips to work.. They asked me to go back during December holidays.. Initially, I rejected a couple of times... But now, I may consider going back to help out.. to earn some pocket money.. But I am not sure yet... Cos there is also Acanthus! I have 'ties' with them too and I do miss them! Haiz.. Actually I am fully aware of the reason why I extended my internship and I know very well what is making me reconsider going back during the December holidays!
Yesterday, I just came back from Johor.. Rather boring and the toilets were quite dirty.. But I love the firefly part... It would be so nice to just sit and relax on the boat.. and just watch the firefly twinkle... It's a pity that they did not fly out to us... I guess in some places, you can physically touch the fireflies... But the one I went, we could just watch from the boat. Still, it was a beautiful sight!!! I would recommend couples to go see fireflies.. But those that can fly out and you can touch.. When we got back to Singapore, it was already almost 11pm.. So tired.. And the next day I have to wake up to go to work.. Haiz... Ok, after Friday, I need to sleep it off and get my mind off things... So I can stay positive!! :P