Thursday, September 14, 2006 Rowie loves Jay @ 11:58 PM.
Felt like blogging at this hour.... As I am blogging, I am listening to a Chinese song from JJ. It is called 只对你说.. It is a really nice song... I liked it because of the word "Saranghaeyo" in the lyrics which means "I love you" in Korean. Really nice song.... Awww.... I think I have been watching too much Korean dramas and sappy love dramas... So kinda wish that my dream guy will sing this song or say those words to me..
Anyway, today I was talking to one of my fren for a really long time on the topic: RELATIONSHIPS.. Interesting though.. had a long chat with her.. She feels kinda sad.. cos she doesn't know if the guy likes her.. And she asked me how to tell if a guy likes her. Wah... ask me this kind of question.. I would not know what the guy is thinking.. So dunno what to tell her... BUT sometimes, guys have really NO clue that a gal likes him!! Ai yo yo... *fan ying chi dun* Then she asked me if I think it's true that the girl should not always take initiative, or else the guy will not cherish her... Haha.. typical drama question.. I usually have a lot of advice for my gal friends.. This time, I just did not know what to say.. I just told her... Go with your feelings.. I still feel that the girl should not take the initiative to "zhui" the guy.. Can drop hints.. but not outright tell the guy. I know many guys and gals think this is so old-fashioned.. Oops... Well, I like it this way... Then she asked me what I look for in a guy.. haha. I think I have told my other frens about this many many many times... I think every gal wishes for her own Prince Charming!! That says it all.. So guys... if you really like a gal.. SHOUT IT OUT... Be a man.. If you dun like her, just tell her!! Don't give her false hopes!!!!! :P
*PS.. Ryl.. see you at Orchard next friday evening with Zhiming..... *