Wednesday, September 06, 2006 Rowie loves Jay @ 6:15 PM.
Recently, I am in a blogging frenzy.... Dunno why???? :P Just feel like blogging... And I seriously want to change my blog's layout..... It has been this way for SOOOOOO long.... Di'er, faster come back from Japan... Need your help!!! Haha....
Today, went out with mum to lunch at TM.... We weren't very hungry.. So we shared a Nuggets meal... Was supposed to shop around for a running shoe.. and guess what happened???? I bought 2 shoes from Charles & Keith... Oops... Haha...:P There was a sale... And I seriously would have got another pair... But my mum was stopping me from buying too many!! Hahaha.... After that, we just kinda window-shopped around. I saw some things that I wanted to buy... But I know my mum would stop me... So I think I would go back another day to get them.. Hee... *cheeky grin*
Anyway, was listening to my mp3 on the way to school... And I just suddenly like this song a lot... And moreover I have been hearing this song for so long....... But today, I just suddenly liked it a LOT.... It is a song that was played in a movie... Can't remember the title.. But the movie was about a girl who fell in love with her brother's friend. But the brother's friend has a crush on another girl.. They were both part of a play.. So the girl sang this song in the play.. In her heart, she is singing to him.. And he can feel it too, even though the song is part of a play. So in the end, they fall in love... Awww.... Typical ending but I love it. Oh by the way, the song is sung by Kirsten Dunst. So here are the lyrics of the song: