Sunday, September 10, 2006

Just celebrated my birthday with a couple of frens yest.... Very happy to meet up with them... and glad some OLD friends smsed me to wish me!!! :P Awww... so nice that they remembered!! Especially my best friend in Australia.. He used his hp to sms me Happy Birthday... Thanks Xuan!!! Thought you forgot... Yet to go out for dinner with my family.. We were supposed to go out today.. But my bro is sick.... So because of HIM, we have to postpone it... Haiz.. see lah.. always eat junk food... Haha... Then supposed to celebrate with Cheryl.. But got postponed too.. Actually, it does not matter when we celebrate it.. Just as long as we get to meet up with old friends to hang out... That's pretty cool already!!! Just wanna say HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY to ZHIMING!!!! And to all the SEPT babies... Ben, Zhiming, Gabriel, etc... SEPT BABIES ROCK!!! :P Now.... before I end off... FINALLY, I am adding pics to my blog...... EMBRACE YOURSELF..... HERE GOEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS........ *wanna see more.. go check out my Friendster* More pics will come when I meet up with ryl..... :P















Rowie loves Jay @ 6:10 PM.