Sunday, September 03, 2006 Rowie loves Jay @ 9:34 PM.
Yay... finally got my hair straightened!!!! And it was so funny.. At first there was just one person attending to me.. Then another lady came and helped her to blow my hair and also to straighten my hair.. I felt as if I was pulled left and right... Wah...... :P But FINALLLLLY.... I got my hair straightened! YAY!!!! The problem with straight hair is that... the first few days I have to be EXTRA careful... Cannot touch water, cannot tie hair, cannot bend.. So many 'cannots'!! Haha... But its ok.. Just a few days and I can do everything normally!
Somebody told me that my blogs are quite long.... So I have decided to keep it short... Actually the reason why it is long is that I NORMALLY dun blog very often... So memories... and events will collate... And I just blog it all in one entry.. So that is why.. it seems long.. But ok leh... after looking through... I dun think it is that long... Haha... But then again, it could just be ME.
These few days have been very very lazy.... Dun feel like doing my assignments.... Ai yo.. and I keep telling myself that I should get into the study mood... But I always cave in to my biggest temptation.... TV!!!! Oh.. I just realised that I have not gone to watch a movie for quite some time... Haiz... Should go soon.. Ok.. gotta go psyche myself to study now...