Thursday, October 12, 2006 Rowie loves Jay @ 11:41 PM.
I realised something over this week..... The more I don't want to think of someone or something, the more that person or thing appears in my head and even in my DREAMS... This happened to me for the whole of last week.... For one whole week, I have been dreaming about this person when I told myself not to think about this person... And it is a really nice thing, cos they are all really SWEET DREAMS.... Then when I kept thinking about this person... This person no longer appears in my dreams... Haiz.... Instead the opposite happened... I actually had a nightmare about my ex-bf... In my nightmare, he was 'stalking' me.. waiting downstairs for me.. and it kinda freaked me out... And worse still, this is not the first time he has appeared in my nightmares... Haha.. Well, I am still very happy.. I think I have a SUPER imaginative mind during my dreams.... I can dream of the weirdest thing.... Can even shoot a movie.. Some are SUPER DRAMA.. hee.....
Hmm.. today I am feeling kinda lazy.. Dun feel like doing my work... :P Today I went on a field trip.... Dun wanna talk about the field trip itself.. But today.. I saw another side of one of my grp-mates... She gives me the impression that she is really loud, very straightforward gal... But when you see her with her bf, she is really like a 'xiao nu ren'... Haha.. what a big difference!! Very interesting... but today I kinda suffered... I REALLY CANNOT STAND CIGARETTE SMOKE.... One of my grpmates smoked in the car..... And now.. I think my lungs are polluted!!!!! I wanna clean my lungs!!!! Super smelly.. Even my Newpaper stinks!!!! Ai yo yo..... Until now... I keep feeling that my mouth has a lot of smoke.... So terrible!!!!
Ok, enough of the bad stuff... hee.... here is one picture to share... Took it last week after lunch... Was on a photo frenzy.. haha..... Need to brighten up this blog mah.....