Sunday, October 01, 2006

Hmm.. it has been some time since I last blogged. A couple of things has happened... Firstly, on 22 Sept, I met up with 2 of my best buddies from sec school... Cheryl & Zhiming... Cheryl was late for an hour :P.. but it's ok.. at least I got to catch up with Zhiming... Sat at Coffeebean & chat... Wow... it has been a long time since I last went to Coffeebean... Those good 'ol days!! But I was very happy that day!! After that, Ryl drove us to grapevine.. A very cool place to have smoothie... Even though we did not have much time to catch up and do much.... I think I enjoyed it a lot... :) Hope to see them soon again!!! Ok.. copied these pics from Cheryl's blog... Here are my 2 best buds... Zhiming and ryl..... :P




















Next thing that happened was Acanthus' 10 year anniversary... Wow... this was a totally stunning event... The gals all wore gowns... And even Rachel (lady boss) looked amazing.. They told me to wear a gown... But I kinda feel that I am not really the host... Used to work there.. but me not full time.. so better not dress like a host.. But the food was great.. Regina did not go... So kinda hung around with Jiahui and Shirley... Took a couple of pics.. But waiting for them to send me... Then I will probably add some pics to this blog.. So if anyone wants to buy furniture.... Pls go to Acanthus at Park Mall.. Great furniture.... If I can afford it, I would definitely get the furniture from there!!!!!

Can't wait for Di'er to come back.... Then can get her to change my blog... Heee..... Somehow, I wish I would quickly graduate cos I really want to go travelling.... But I dun wanna start work so fast... Wanna take a few months off to relax and enjoy... Come'on.. for nearly my whole life.. I have been studying... I need a break... No money.. then travel on a budget.. Haha.... or get a sponsor!!!!

Rowie loves Jay @ 4:56 PM.