Wednesday, November 08, 2006

YIPPEEE...... X'mas is coming!!! I am already in the X'mas mood.. Everywhere all decorated.... X'mas songs and X'mas tree everywhere.... I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!! Christmas is actually my fave festival of all time..... I wish one day I can have a snowy Christmas.... So sad I nv felt snow before..... Only see in movies..... But its ok... I still got my X'mas trees..... I have a WHITE tree at home..... Quite big.. A bit taller than me..... And I have lots of decorations and lights too!!! So exciting... Haha.. ok.. this sounds like a small girl talking here.... hee....

Hopefully, next year after my graduation I will be able to go travelling during June onwards.... SO I have to earn and SAVE money..... Luckily I am helping out at Acanthus for 3 days in November.... Lucky those days are my one week break... Can go earn a bit of money!! Then in December.. Heng they call me to go back and work... Haha... Can earn some more money again... Yay....

Oh... this really weird thing happened to me in the MRT once... I was going home in the evening.. There was this group of tourists in the MRT.. dunno what country they are from... There is this guy holding a video cam in his hands.. Initially he was just taking his frens.. then there were a few times when I caught him facing the video cam at me... When I looked at him, he quickly turned it away.. But I already saw it... Then after that... he just kept facing it at me... and he put it under his bag or jacket.. sth... When I looked at him, he did not even bother to turn the cam away.. OH MY GOSH.....I feel like someone is peeping at me man..... Eeeee.... Then all the time in the MRT, i just looked away in a different direction.. until he finally got off the train with his frens at Tanah Merah.. What a weird feeling!!!! U never know what you will get in a MRT train.. haha...

Ok some funny pictures to brighten things up... from the other outing with my best buds from Sec school..... Promised to put up a long time ago.. Oops.... :P


Rowie loves Jay @ 11:39 PM.