Friday, November 17, 2006 Rowie loves Jay @ 11:46 PM.
What a tiring week!!! Still got one more project to complete.. and lots of work to be done!!! This is the first time I have been drawing and designing stuff so many times.... My brain is tired already.... Next week will be an even crazy week.. Monday to Wednesday have to help my old boss & work... And I cannot meet up to work on project.. Lucky my group members are very understanding.. :P Tml still got project meeting in the afternoon somemore.....OH NO!!! I can't wait for this project to be over on THURSDAY!!! Countdown: 6 more days...
Ok.. now let's talk about happy stuff... Firstly, my computer's wallpaper is animated.... Hee.. it is Santa's workshop.. SO the elves are making toys for children before christmas... and the wallpaper will count down how many days to CHRISTMAS.. now is 38 days more!!! Very cool wallpaper.. When I open my laptop in class, people will look at it and ask me where to get it.... Haha.... Come to think of it.. nice way to talk to ppl.. Haha... Here is my wallpaper screenshot!!
Also, I am going to Sentosa soon with Dove and frens..... after exams.... Finally I can take cable car... But the problem is both of us have fear of heights.... ARGH.... The other time I took cable car in HK... I was quite scared also.... ok.. must be more yong gan!!! :P More plans to come during December I hope....