Saturday, November 18, 2006 Rowie loves Jay @ 10:07 PM.
I dropped a tear in the ocean. The day you find it is the day I will stop missing you.
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
All days are nights to see till I see thee, And nights bright days when dreams do show thee to me. ~ William Shakespeare~
Why can't people just say I MISS YOU!!! Haha.. I MISS YOU... REALLY DO....
Anyway, I am so bored, though I got lots of stuff to do.. So let me do a very bo-liao thing... A list of all my fave stuff....
Fave animal: Dolphin
Fave color: Purple
Fave flower: White Lily
Fave soccer player: DAVID BECKHAM
Fave soccer team: Manchester United
Fave singer: JAY CHOU & 2nd fave: RAIN
Fave basketball player: Kobe Bryant
Fave tennis player: Leyton Hewitt / Andy Roddick
Fave swimmer: Ian Thorpe
Fave reality show: Fear Factor
Fave action TV show: CSI
Fave movie genre: Romantic & action movies
Fave number: 7 & 9
Fave actor: Mark Wahlberg
Fave actress: Julia Roberts
Fave celebrity couple: Jay Chou and Patty Hou (but breakup liao) :(
Fave cartoon character: WINNIE THE POOH
Fave cartoon: Casper
Fave vegetable: Beansprouts
Fave soda: Pepsi
Fave food: Pizza / Cheese / Jap food
Fave drink: Yeos Chrysanthemum Tea
Fave cereal: Waffle Crisp
Fave car: Beetle
Fave pasttime: Watching TV :P
Fave sports: Netball
Fave sports brand: Adidas
Fave type of music: R&B / Slow Rock
Fave festive season: CHRISTMAS
Fave weather season: Spring
Fave ice-cream flavor: Chocolate Chip
Fave fast-food: Mosburger
Fave fruit: Longan
Fave month: September (the month I was born in)
I can't think of anymore faves..... Am I bored or what? Haha.. I cannot believe I actually thought of this list... Hee...