Saturday, December 16, 2006

Yesterday was a great day...... Though the first half of the day was rather frantic.... But the later part of the day was just great.... After work, met up with a longtime pal from sec school... Agus... Really long time nv meet up already.. I think maybe 2 years plus.... He "zhang da le"... His thoughts have also changed.... But he still looks quite the same as last time.. It is nice to still keep in contact... Went out for movie and a quick meal.... We watched Eragon... Nice movie.. Very LOTR style... But it was too short.. I expected the movie to be 3 hours.. But it was only 2 hours.. But Orchard was super pack and Cineleisure's carpark was full.. Had to drive around to find a carpark.. So we did not make it to the 9pm timeslot.. Had to watch the 9.40pm one... Initially I was quite worried.. Cos the next day I had to work... In the end, the show ended in 2 hours... But you noe wat..... even at around 12 midnight... Orchard was bustling....Guess it's because of the festive season!!

I never really mentioned this to Agus.... But everytime I hang out with him... the day seems to pass very fast... Or I will have the "she bu de" feeling at the end... Or I will feel like meeting up with him the next day... And the next day, I will keep going thru yesterday's scene in my head.... Of course, those feelings will die off in about 2 days.... I guess I still have a soft spot for him.... But he is definitely not suitable for me... Our personalities differ quite a lot..... So it is good that we remain frens.. Cos frens can last forever..... :P It was also nice hanging out with him.... cos he is quite gentlemanly..... He opens the door for me.. helps me to buy a drink when I ate something spicy.... It feels good to be "looked after" :P I guess all gals love that..... In all, a fren that I will always cherish.... Next time we meet up, I will definitely snap a picture of us for keepsake... :)

Rowie loves Jay @ 11:40 PM.