Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Wow... now I have my very own bus-stop story.. Hee... :P Actually it is nothing much.. Just saw this guy twice at my house bus-stop.. He takes the same bus to the MRT station and takes the same train as me those two times.. He is very very shuai... And his skin is very good loh... He looks like Nakata... Hair style and features quite similar.. only younger.. But I cannot guess his age... :P

Anyway, started work at Park Mall already.. Haiz... just 1 day of break after exams and I have to work already.. In a way it is good, cos I get to earn more money... But I have not really enjoyed myself and rested enough!!! Sometimes, I feel really bored.. Nothing to do at work.. And I dunno what to bring to work to do.... When I am bored.. my mouth tends to get itchy... Always wanting to munch on something.. *shakes head* Sometimes, it can be really really cold... Because it is a central air-con.. So we cannot adjust it at all.. Hmm... Maybe it is just one of those days where I am feeling down... So it seems like I am complaining now!! Hee....

Went to Ikea Tampines on Sunday with my mum......... OH MY GOSH.. never go there on a weekend.. Everywhere there is a queue... the restaurant, toilet, cashier, place selling hotdogs... Wah.. and it was superbly crowded... We had to squeeze our way through... Haiz.... I promise I will never go there on a weekend...... And the best thing... Ikea Tampines is just 3 bus-stops away from home.. So next time, we can always go there for breakfast, lunch or dinner.... even during tea time... YAY......... I love Ikea's meatballs A LOT!!!!! My X'mas tree at home is not set up yet... Never seem to be able to find the time to do it!!! Went to Ikea to look for X'mas decor... *shakes head* not nice at all... Looks like Taka has the best X'mas decor.. And guess what... I am going to Taka with my mum next wed for X'MAS SHOPPING!!!! YAY.. shopping therapy time!!!!

Rowie loves Jay @ 10:57 PM.