Sunday, December 10, 2006 Rowie loves Jay @ 11:13 PM.
I have to blog this...... I had a dream last night... Guess who was in it.. Of course... my fave Jay Chou... Very funny.. I am Jay and Patty's best friend... In my dream, they already broke up.. Then there was this basketball tournament coming up... And Jay was the coach.. The players were all like his juniors.. And these juniors all know Patty.. cos Jay always bring Patty to the training... So that day.. before the tournament I was there with Jay.... Supporting him.. But then I think becos it was a charity show.. So Patty was the host.. so she has to be there also... Then before the match started, we were all in this room resting.. Then suddenly a weird guy came up to Patty and said "eh.. I know you... you were the gal in my sec school....." Patty recognized him but becos he stalked Patty last time.. so she is quite scared of him... But this guy keep pestering her throughout the tournament.. And Jay was jealous.. Hee... So I told Jay to go and win Patty back.. but he dunno how to.... In the end.. of course Jay's team won... Yay.... Then later Jay and Patty had to walk back to their vehicles.. While they were walking towards their cars, they keep looking at each other.. Like those TV shows... He look at her.. then she was looking somewhere else... Then when she looks at him, he will be looking somewhere else... Hee... But can tell, they still really love each other... Then I followed Jay's car... We were watching an awards show.. Patty was hosting again on TV.... Then he kept smiling when Patty came out.. So I told him... if both of you still like each other, why did you all break up??? Go win her back... I can tell she still loves you a lot.... Hee.. Ai yah... then you know what happened next??? I woke up... So dunno what happened in the end... Haha... Very funny rite? When I woke up, I even smiled to myself... What a weird dream to have.. But it was very sweet.... In my dreams, I could see their eyes were filled with love.. *hee hee hee* Hope to have more sweet sweet dreams........ Back to work tml.....