Thursday, January 04, 2007

It is a brand new year!!!!!!! No resolutions made yet.... Main aim of this year is to graduate... Go on a vacation and Get a Great job.... Yesterday was the first day of the term... Feels very weird to be back in school somehow.... Have been busy working during the December holidays.. Not much time to relax.. Straight after, school has started... But I am still in a SHOPPING MOOD... :P Luckily, my first class was good.. Very little people in my class only 12. But the prof is very funny.. So it is a good start.. Today, class was also good.. I like my prof... So far so good.... I hope I get my Gene Cell bid.... *crosses fingers*

Since Christmas... I have been eating and eating... And once I eat buffet, my appetite will increase which means I will tend to eat more and more.. And I am still craving for Japanese food even after I ate at Sakae Sushi with Dove.... Want to go Hanabi soon......... :P So now on a diet... Haha.... Oh I watched "Curse of the Golden Flower" already!!!!! Ahhhhhh...... Very nice movie... Jay Chou was very "shuai" in the show.... I LIKE....... Since Christmas, I have been in the "I want to go travelling" mood... My mum said that we should explore Asia first before going to Europe or America.. I agree!! So my top destinations when I start work and start saving money would be: Japan, Korea, Taiwan and maybe Shanghai.. I haven't thought about going to Vietnam yet.. Cos Dove says it is really cheap to get stuff there.. Brings me back to my SHOPPING MOOD... So I must find a good and suitable job.. and start saving money so I can go travelling at least once a year... Hee...... For now.. I must study hard and do well this term and GRADUATE.. Then finally I can stop studying already!!! HAHAHA..... You know what.. Now I feel like eating Japanese food and it is 11pm... Dunno what is with me and Jap food these days.. :P

Rowie loves Jay @ 11:09 PM.