Sunday, January 14, 2007

Went out for sushi buffet dinner on Friday!!!!!! Wah.... so shiok.. we ate a lot a lot.... But we had a great time.. I love meeting them...... Here are some pics:


Then last night... I had a very weird dream.. I think there were 2 dreams in one night....

One dream was about my fren who still owes me a snow dome... Hee... This dream was super short.. I only can remember him passing me a letter... saying that he was too busy and he hoped that I can understand... Then in the letter were some suggestions of places to meet to pass me the snow dome and what to do when we met... Super funny suggestions... Too weird to be typed here....

Then on to the other dream... there were several characters in this dream...We were in some kind of place with a lot of water... And so funny... there was once I was wearing my Sec Sch uniform.. Then I was walking on a path to a restaurant.. But halfway, there was a big pool of water in the middle.. Then I tried to lift up my skirt to cross.. But the water was too high... Until my waist.. So I was a bit wet initially.. Then someone pick me up from the back and put me on his shoulders.. and carried me across the path... Can't remember who was that... One quite muscular guy which was supposed to be my fren in the dream... Then after that, the scene changed to a war scene.. We were preparing for war.. *dunno fight with who*.. I was in a relationship with P but I liked J..... And both were getting ready to fight.. So i went to look for J *hai yo yo.. I can't believe I am cheating on someone in my dream.. haha...* Then I spent some time with J and told him to "xiao xin"... Then I hugged him and left... Then I went to look for P but he was in the battlefield already.. And the funny thing is they were fighting in the sea.. There was a sort of barrier to separate our army from the opponent... And I accidentally crossed to the enemy's side then I quickly came back over.. But the enemy was alerted.. and they were preparing to attack.. So i told P to be very careful and must come back safely.. Then.... I woke up... There were a lot of small details in between.. I think I can write a novel le...... Haha..... Very interesting.. I LIKE my dreams....

Rowie loves Jay @ 5:42 PM.