Sunday, January 21, 2007 Rowie loves Jay @ 11:32 PM.
This last term is a bit different than other terms... Not sure why.. Could be because it is my last term, so I am trying to give it my best shot.. But this term.. I am pretty happy to go to sch!! Di'er is FINALLY BACK from her exchange in Japan... Ah... Prettier and thinner already!! Very Jap now.. Great to have her back!!! :P Also, this term I made a new friend.. Funny...last term already still can make new friends....Actually I long knew of his existence... Cos he looks like my Jay... *if you noticed i used the word "MY Jay" hee... * But it was only last term that we actually spoke to each other.. Cos he is in my Advertising class.. This term he is in 2 of my classes and in 1 of my project group... Ok la.. we started chatting over MSN recently. He is nice to chat with over MSN....Funny sometimes...Sometimes our topic can drift very far... And he is quite tall.. OR maybe I am just short.... Ah.. but there are people who are definitely shorter than me.. Muahaha.... Not bad, I made a pretty cool friend this last term.... Oh oh... There is a REALLY CUTE and SHUAI guy in my Gene Cell class... Ai.. dunno why Dove say he is not shuai... Actually I saw him before in Year 1... I think their orientation I already noticed him...I was helping out during the orientation.. But my fren say at that time he has a gf.. I wonder if he still has a gf... *just being curious only, no other intentions* :P So every monday, I can get to see him... Plus we are going on a field trip on the 24th Feb.... Not too sure to where yet.. But I am sorta looking forward to it... Hopefully it is not that boring man!!! Haiz.. today is Rain's Singapore concert and I am not there.. Boo hoo..... His ticket is too ex.. But he is so HOT.. I LOVE RAIN... But of course.. I still LOVE JAY....... Haha..... *Getting a bit crazy already*