Wednesday, February 07, 2007

V-day is coming soon!!!! But somehow the mood is not as strong this year.... Or maybe it is just me.. Well, Dove was joking that we should hang out together on V-day since we dun have a date!! We can be each other's date...:P Who says friends cannot hang out on V-day rite?? Hee.. Luckily both of us finish at around 7pm that day. Maybe our profs will let us off early.. cos it is V-day!! But I have a feeling that I will go home after class!! :(

Anyway, my field trip is coming up soon.. It has been decided!! We are going Malacca!!! Haven't decided what to wear, what bag to bring... Haha.. ladies will always be ladies... Hope it would be fun... I hope the bus ride will be smooth.. I can't really take long journeys on a bus.. So excited..

This week has been a very busy week for me.. 2 presentations and 1 assignment due... Wah.. really crazy... Next week will be a much better week for me I hope.. I think I better get back to my assignment now... Must stop procastinating.. Haiz.....

Rowie loves Jay @ 11:11 AM.