Saturday, February 10, 2007 Rowie loves Jay @ 11:30 PM.
Wah... Valentine's Day is coming.... So fast!!! Time really flies.... All the TV shows are playing romance movies... Aww..... Hee... Though it does tempt me to get a bf... but I am not in a hurry to find one! :P Just let things happen naturally... Cannot defy the course of nature mah....
Thursday, Friday and today were very "happening" days.... Thursday.. Xuan came to crash my class.. Had a presentation that day.... Class was quite fun at the beginning... Quite happy that day... So good!!! But... that night... had to rush home.. so nv pei Xuan for dinner.... Got assignment to rush... Guess what... That night I slept at 5am loh.. And my class starts at 830am.. Wah.. this is the first time I stayed up so late... Crazy!! Nv will I do last minute work liao!! And the next morning.. I could not wake up.. did not even hear my alarm clock ring.. Had to take a cab to sch... Haiz.. But the funny thing.. I was not as tired as I thought I will be..
BUT BUT... Friday's class was really very awkward.... Can't really say it here.. But I think I felt sorry for that person also...
Then today.. I was touched... Cos I was very cold in class... Then my fren gave me his jacket to wear... Ok... you maybe thinking it is just a small gesture.. But it is the small gestures that matter... Somemore so paiseh.. Cos he passed it to me and prof and a few students saw.. and they smiled... Ai yo yo!!!!!! I think I am very easily touched... I think it would be very easy to touch me.... Maybe too easy somemore... Haha.... not too good I think... Must learn what my prof said: Use my brain and not my heart... Hee... But that just sounds so cruel....
But what an eventful week I had.... Interesting very interesting.. hee...