Saturday, March 24, 2007

Ok.. today I am filled with a lot of different emotions... Firstly, I am feeling stressed.. Cos suddenly the work is piling up... Tests, presentations & projects due... Haiz... So I am panicking at the moment... Then recently, I think I am feeling irritated more easily.. Dunno why..... I am usually not like that... Maybe it is due to the stress... Somemore... 3 more weeks to graduation... Have this very "she bu de" feeling... Everybody say I can finally relax.. very shiok.. But that feeling has not kicked in yet!!! *Big sigh* Also, recently went to visit my cousin's newborn baby.. So cute... But they were talking and I suddenly got reminded of my Dad...I miss him!! Sometimes, I dun like people to bring up the topic of my Dad.. Cos in actual fact.. not many people know my Dad left this world several years ago already.. :( And I also dunno how to tell people.... Funny thing is sometimes ppl close to me dun really noe some of my personal stuff.. but rather ppl that are not so close to me know more!! Weird huh.. and moreover I tend to just avoid the topic... which can be quite tiring.. Sometimes I wish all my frens would just come to my blog and see this.. & never talk about it again... Anyway, I think these few days having more negative feelings than positive.... though I dun really show it... Dun really want to bring down the mood of people around me...

Rowie loves Jay @ 11:29 PM.