Tuesday, March 06, 2007 Rowie loves Jay @ 3:13 PM.
I am back with my funny dreams again!!! Yesterday, I had a dream... and it wasn't at night.. It was during my one hour plus nap in the afternoon.. Hee... I was super tired yesterday when I came home.. Anyway.. Dream-telling time!!
I was supposed to do a project with a bunch of people (3 of them happen to be my new frens). So in my group, there are altogether 5 people, Me, D, W, B and T... *not convenient to spell out their names here* T and I were discussing about a project on, guess what... CABLE CARS.. I said to T that to make our project interesting..why don't we make a cardboard cable car and we all stand inside and present!! T said ok.. why don't u draw a design for the cable car!! So as I was drawing... W came back from the toilet.. I told W my plan and at first he did not hear me carefully.. then after explaining to him.. He was SUPERBLY SHOCKED!! Cos W had to create the life-size cardboard cable car!! Haha... Then as I continued drawing (I actually can remember how I drew my cable car.. the design and all), D came back from somewhere and sat beside me!! Suddenly, D kept hitting my leg and told me sth like... next time must not be shy... when we see each other must smile and talk... At first, I was shocked.. then I started to smile and said OK OK... After that we started to joke and kept laughing away.. I noe we had a great time.. Then T said.. let's go and take the cable car... So we all got up and headed in that direction.. W and B were walking in front... D and T were walking behind them.. And I myself was walking right at the back... (think cos I was the slowest to pack).. But D will occassionally turn back to check to make sure I am not far behind... Then suddenly, a lot of people were walking in the same direction towards the cable car.. And cos I am short, I was hidden amongst the crowd.. D looked back to check.. and I was still there.. So they all walked on.. Then after a while, I was finally hidden among the crowd.. When D turned back, he couldn't see me.. So he asked W and B to wait in front.. Then D stopped and waited for me.. Finally I squeezed thru the crowd and was standing beside him.. D did not see me so I had to tap on his shoulder to say I was fine... As we walked towards the cable cars.. there were 2 empty ones.. One was filled up by W and B and the other was D and T.. So of course, I will choose the one with W and B lah.. So awkward in the other one... Then I just sat beside W.. Then this B ah.. started to say.. "why you sit beside W and not beside me? So I said.. Huh.. just sat down loh.. no particular reason.. Then he said.. are you sure?? U like W rite???... So he kept teasing me and W... And then.... MY DREAM ENDED THERE!!! Haiz.. so fast.. Wanted it to go on!!
Ok.. told Dove about it.. She say I really think too much le!!! Hahaha... And what was with the cable cars??? Haha.. I think cos the picture on my desktop now is filled with cable cars and I really want to sit in one... That I even dreamt about it.. The drawing of the cable car that I drew was exactly the one in the picture.. Ai yo yo.. So weird!!! My dreams are so fantastic!! Wished it was real though!!! Haha...... Ok.. THE END...