Sunday, April 15, 2007 Rowie loves Jay @ 12:05 AM.
Finally!!!! I have come to the end of one big chapter of my life!! No more studying!!! YAY!!!~~~ I seriously think I will not do well this term.... But I really dun care about my grades now!!! :P As long as I have graduated....I'll be happy.... Now a new chapter of my life will start.... Working life!!! Not ready for it yet.... Cos I wanna enjoy myself before I start work!!!! LET MY HOLIDAYS BEGIN!!!
I actually wanted to blog earlier... On Thursday I was so HAPPY!!!! Cos D smiled at me!!! HE SMILED AT ME!!!! And I smiled back!!! That would be the last day I see D.. So it ended on a really really high note!! I was so distracted by that though.... Took me a while to get back to my study mood!! :p These few nights I have actually been dreaming about D.. But I think they will soon stop!!! As the school has ended.... time passes by... feelings will fade!!
Okok.. enough of such stuff!! HOLIDAYS.... here I come... I wanna go shopping, watch movies, watch TV!!!!!!!! YAY........................... SUPER HAPPY!!!!